Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Day in the Life of a Pregnant Shopper

This is how I felt during an outing to Babies R Us recently...


So I go to check out the car seats, strollers and cribs thinking I knew exactly what I wanted and I left feeling like I flunked finals or something. There are just TOO many options for my simplistic soul :/
The above picture is not an exaggeration enough to do justice to how PO'd I was! I come thinking I wanted a convertible car seat and leave with wondering should I just get an infant seat, a travel system or whatever the heck else they had! I am a very simple woman and this just proved to much for me. Hopefully next week (when I find out the sex,) I can come back and finish my mission. I need more mommy friends for crying out loud to help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.Hypersmash.com