Sunday, July 15, 2012

Best Place to Buy Baby Products

If you thought this post was to give you my tips or ideas you were so wrong! I am in need of a place that may be a favorite of yours to stock up on EVERYTHING baby; cribs, feeding supplies, diapers, strollers, etc. I have been interested lately however in Jessica Albas' line of "organic and eco-friendly" diapers from the Honest company. Huggies and Pampers sound just as good to me though. Not really on a tight budget here but I am not trying to spend thousands on items that just aren't very necessary. Expensive cribs fit into my category of not that necessary; what baby needs a $500+ crib when ones under $300 serve the same purpose? I am looking primarily into getting a converting crib from Graco for approximately $300 give or take.

 Any suggesting at this point will be appreciated because this momma is LOST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.Hypersmash.com