Sunday, July 15, 2012

A bit about my pregnancy

 This will be my last post of the night and I realized that I haven't talked about my pregnancy as far as dates are concerned... My due date is December 17, 2012 and as of tonight 7/15/12 I am 17w6d. Or 18 weeks as of midnight tonight. I will be finding out the sex of my jumping bean sometime next week! Fingers are crossed for a little girl but I'll take whatever. My TTC journey for this baby was rough and painstaking but I will save that topic for another day. I will be doing updates for you ladies out there so just stay tuned. In the meanwhile you can find me on Babygaga at http://members.baby-gaga.com/member1244860. Feel free to ask me anything. To make this more personal; you will see me refer to my partner Ryan ALL THE TIME so here is a picture of us :











Excuse me hair and face, we went to chill at our favorite ranch!





No comments:

Post a Comment

www.Hypersmash.com