Monday, July 16, 2012

Officially in Month Five


     So thus far, my pregnancy has been rough but gone so fast. Since reading my first faint positive on April 6, (3w4d) my life has done a complete 360. At this point, I am only struggling to understand what kind of mother I truly want to be and most importantly, how to be the best role model for my child. Before Ryan and  this pregnancy, my life was pretty much fair game to me and I just winged it; now all of my decisions are completely cautious and thought out before acting upon it. Anyway, I didn't really want to ramble on about the mushy stuff so let me get down to the real point of this post.

Symptoms Since Finding out the Big News:

  • Nausea (I had this really bad up until my 16th weeks.)
  • Fatigue (increased due to my Lyme disease.)
  • Moodiness 
  • Dry skin
  • Cramping (usually light)
  • Cravings (mine consist of  tacos and lime juice.)
  • Extreme loss of breath and fainting (Due to this I have been removed from work until further notice.)
  • Kicks! (I felt the first flutters at 14 weeks, now at 18 weeks, the kicks are pretty distinct.)


     I am sure I have had other symptoms but as of right now, I can't really remember. Other facts/stats, I had a pre-pregnancy weight of 110 lbs and am now at 120 lbs so I am pretty much skinny minnie. My height is at 5'7" so my doctor suggests that at the end of my pregnancy, I gain a total of about 30-35 lbs.

     With my appointment set for this Thursday, I am eager to have my ultrasound performed, this will be my second since my last one at 6w6d. Ryan and I are excited to find out the sex and give this "jumping bean" a name already; girl: Ava Lucille and boy: Darren Scott. Of course I am also hoping to see that this baby is healthy and growing properly as well. With all of the above said, I will update everyone on the sex and my progress after my appointment set for Thursday.

  Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.Hypersmash.com